If you are looking for mopedcar parts, it's easy to know what kind of mopedcar you have. There are a number of ways to find out:
- Find the Vehicle Identification number (VIN) of the mopedcar.
- Searching for a type designation on the mopedcar.
Find the VIN of the mopedcar:
By far the most reliable and easiest way to find out which mopedcar you have is to look up the Vehicle Identification number (VIN) of the mopedcar. You can find the VIN on your registration card (see picture). If you don't have this available, you can always find the VIN in the mopedcar itself. There are a number of fixed places in the mopedcar where the VIN can be found:
- Under the hood on the chassis pipe
- Against the bulkhead of the mopedcar
- Inside right sill
Vehicle Identification number by brand
- Vehicle Identification numbers Aixam
- Vehicle Identification numbers Ligier
- Vehicle Identification numbers Microcar
- Vehicle Identification numbers Chatenet
Searching for a type designation on the microcar:
If you do not have the VIN, you can always walk to the mopedcar and see if there is a type designation on the car itself. Many brands have stuck the logo in the middle of both the tailgate and hood. After you have that you can look for the model. You are most likely to find it on the right side of the tailgate or on the b-pillar of the mopedcar. Often there is a sticker with a model designation as can be seen on the picture: